The registration fee includes the congress materials, coffee-breaks and lunch
Fees (until October 31st)
Senior (SPB Member): 180€
Senior (Non Member): 250€
Junior (SPB Member): 100€
Junior (Non Member): 130€
Student (SPB member): 65€
Student (Non Member): 100€
Late Fees (after October 31st)
In all cases, the registration fee for one day attendance is 50% the values above.
- Sign up in https://sge.uevora.pt (you will receive a confirmation email to finish your sign up)
- After login in https://sge.uevora.pt go to “SPB 2020 XXI Nacional Congress of Biochemistry“
- On the right side of the page choose “Register”
- (Optional if you want to submit abstract) On the right side of the page choose “Submit Abstract”
- After registration choose “Confirm Registration”
- After you confirm your registration you will be given the amount payable according to the options you selected in the option “Confirm payment”.
Oral and Poster Guidelines
Oral Communications have a 12 minutes slot (9 minutes presentation + 3 minutes discussion).
Slides should be prepared with PowerPoint or Adobe Reader.
Official language for slides: English.
Official languages for oral exposition: English.
Speakers have to provide the presentation before the beginning of the corresponding session.
Poster size cannot exceed A0 size (118.4 cm. high x 84.1 cm wide, vertical orientation).
Official language for posters: English.
The title and authors must appear at the top of the poster. Minimum size for the text in the Introduction, Material and Methods, Results, Discussion and Conclusions is 28.
Figure and Table captures and other texts can be under this size.
The poster should be exposed in the assigned place during the conference day.
Presenting author should remain beside the poster during the corresponding session. After the session, please remove your poster.